Thursday 7 October 2010

MAWTT Weekly Challenge # 67 - 'Anything but a Card'

Good morning, welcome to Week # 67 of our challenge. Thanks to all that took part last week, we were inundated with lovely fairy/fantasy cards, it was so lovely to see so many different styles.

This week it is my turn (Heidi) to host the challenge and I want to see 'Anything but a Card', so get your thinking caps on and get creating. It can be ablsolutely anything crafty, as long as it has been recently made. As you can see below, the DT ladies have really outdone themselves this week, all I can say is WOW, their creations are fabulous. Please do leave us some commments on our creations, feedback is very welcome and greatly appreciated!

We are being sponsored this week by :- Robyn's Fetish Who Kindly gave us some images to use on our Anything goes items.


They are kindly offering FIVE Digi images as our prize. Here is some information about our sponsor :

Hi I’m Robyn.. I love to do Paper Crafting.. I am a paper crafts addict.. I need to go to the smoke filled meeting rooms.. LOL

I sell my Digital Stamps I create and Digital Papers for Crafting.. All products are 300 dpi for quality printing.

I live in Indiana with my Hubby and 12 Fur Babies. Two of them Great Big St. Bernard Clowns. I also have a Cockatoo named Annie.. 2 outside cats, 3 inside cats, two more dogs and two conjures.. Call me Noah! LOL

My drug of choice is Scrapbooking but I love love Card Making and Altered Art. We have a wonderful forum for all Paper Crafting Addicts, please come and join us there for great challenges and prizes.





MAWTT Design Team Creations

Brenda

(Has altered a book using the flower image, beautiful!)


Hazel

(Has used two different images on two fabulously colourful ATC's, love them!)



Heidi

(I have made a colourful Christmas Tag)





Kelli

(made a box to store my colored images)






Lisa

(Has made a gorgeous autumnal candle, using the cottage digi image)





Our lovely DT member Shell has been real poorly this week, so we are hoping if she feels well enough, she will add her entry. Get well Shell, sending you lots of love xxx


You may enter our challenge by linking your entry to your blog below, so that we may pop on over and leave you a comment. You have until Wednesday, 12th October 2010 @ 8pm when a winner and our top three will be chosen.


Good luck and happy crafting!



hugs & stuff




Heidi, Brenda, Hazel, Kelli, Lisa & Shell





xxxxx

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Girls
great challenge, gorgeous DT work, sue,x

Dawn Frost said...

I love making things other than a card! What a great challenge, Absolutely LOVE Lisa Jane's candle. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marjo said...

Awesome DT creations! Lovin this challenge

Hugs Marjo