Wednesday 2 May 2012

Winner of Gardens or Flowers Challenge

Hi Everyone,  First I Have to say a massive thank you to everyone who took part in my very first Challenge. What a lovely response and the most amazing entries.
 I have to say it was  very difficult to pick  winners. My short list was getting longer and longer and the decision further away ...lol
 However I had to choose and here we are ....
        The winner is   No. 73  Judy


 Will you email Hazel sweetie and she will sort out your prize
Hazze89510@aol.com and also collect your winners badge from the side bar xx

Well now onto our Runners up
No. 129  Nanda


       no.151   Gro 
                 no. 155  Marcea
Well done everyone will you collect your top 3 Badge from the sidebar for your Blogs. xxx 
 Thanks everyone, I hope you will call back tomorrow and see what our lovely sister Claire has got lined up for you.
 Hugs Mau xx

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Well done Mau, your chosen winners creations are gorgeous. xxxx

XxJULESxX said...

cograts to the wnners! well deserved too!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you for choosing me as your winner! I am thrilled and honoured
and have justg emailed you. Judy x

Amanda said...

Congratulations Ladies well deserved winners! xxxx

Marcea said...

thankyou so much xxx